Ragged Tooth / Sand Tiger Shark Speciality
This course is designed to introduce divers to the Ragged-tooth / Sand Tiger/ Sand Tiger Shark species and help the participants' diver develop an understanding and knowledge of Ragged-tooth / Sand Tiger Shark biology and behavior. As well as learn techniques for diving with Ragged-tooth / Sand Tiger Sharks. This course includes a shark conservation section and highlights the importance of personal involvement in preserving the aquatic environment.
At the end of this program you will be able to observer and identify shark anatomy and behaviour patterns.
- To be certified as a RAID Scuba Diver, and/or a WSF Freediver or equivalent
- To be 15 years of age.
- To have a minimum of SCUBA 5 hours logged underwater
- To complete the course within 6 months.
PRACTICAL COURSE CONTENT
- RAID On-line e-learning academic presentations, quizzes, exam and practical skills as detailed.
- Minimum of two open water training dives required.
- All open water skills have been acknowledged and accepted on-line through the RAID web site by both yourself and your instructor.
- The RAID Dive Centre has confirmed certification on-line through the RAID web site.
If you are already registered go to RAID ONLINE STORE in your login to Sign up for a course now.
The above is subject to the RAID General Diving Standards and change without notice.