Snorkeling is a great activity that can be done in almost any body of water. You can use rivers, lakes, estuaries and the ocean. Snorkeling is an easy activity that allows you to see many sea creatures, corals and aquatic mammals. Snorkeling is an activity that does not take too much energy to do. Almost anyone who is reasonably fit can do the activity. It is especially good for children and gets them in touch with the ocean. They can learn about animals, corals and plant life while seeing amazing things.
- Gain knowledge of snorkeling equipment
- Understand the basics of buoyancy and water movements
- Understand the basics of finning & movement for snorkeling
- Gain knowledge of personal safety and care while in the water
- Gain knowledge and experience of snorkeling
- Plan for a snorkel experience
Why do I need this course?
Snorkeling is a simple, pleasant and convenient way to explore the shallow areas of our oceans, seas, lakes, and rivers. It gives both the professional and casual user a way, with minimal equipment to see what is below the surface. With the introduction of the equipment for snorkeling, the experience becomes even better with vision, propulsion and comfort. However, as with all equipment proper use, selection and maintenance are important; this course will teach you these basics and introduce you to the underwater world.